Online Appointment Booking
Online booking is now available for doctors' appointments from any computer, tablet device, smartphone with internet access, SKY TV, Virgin TV or games consoles with internet access.
If you would be interested in using this secure service please call reception. A registration document can then be produced for you to collect in person from the following working day onwards. This will provide the details you will require to create an account using the link below:
You require to create your account using the details in the registration letter within 14 days or the details will have expired.
Please bring a form of photographic identification when collecting your registration document.
If using a public computer, for added security please remember once you have booked an appointment to log out and close your internet browser window.
Once registered for online appointment booking please be aware of the following:
- You will be able to book appointments up to four weeks ahead;
- Appointments are bookable as they become available on the appointment system. So as the "on the day" appointments open up or "two day advance" appointments open up you will see these in addition to the pre-bookable routine appointments that are available on the system.
- Only those doctors with available appointments in the next three weeks will be visible;
- Nurses appointments are not available for booking online as they can and do vary in size depending on what the appointment is for;
- Please do not book appointments for medicals or to discuss paperwork which needs to be completed. Please contact reception for these appointments.
- You will be advised if the appointment you are booking has already been taken and asked to choose another.
- Access for children will be suspended when they reach the age of 16 for reasons of confidentiality. They will then be able to request new registration documents from reception should they wish access.
- Please be aware that we will destroy any registration documents that are older than 14 days as the credentials within will have expired.
- If for any reason you require to change the password you created when you first registered for this service you can do this over the phone. You will be asked to confirm your current details and the answer to your security question. If all are correct you will be given new details to reregister. If however you would prefer to do this at your own convenience then new registration documents can be produced for collection.
New additional Service
If you are registered to book appointments online, we now offer the ability to view and order your repeat medications using the same system. Please be aware that this facility is only for ordering medications which are on your repeat medication list. Please use the comments box at the bottom of the prescription ordering screen for entering where you wish to pick up the prescription and not for ordering items which do not appear on your repeat medication list.
Our current online prescription ordering service will continue to be available through our website for those not registered for online appointment booking.